16 pin OBD-II Extension Cable is an extension cable, Dual Female OBD-II Converter Cable with a male to two female OBD II connector. The OBD-II extension cable is made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
OBD-II extension cable Dual Female OBDII Connector
• Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
• Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) Dual female connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
• Made of durable thermoplastic rubber
• Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
• Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor
• Available in two different cable lengths