QUICK 857D is automatic BGA rework station. Digital Quick 857D is hot air gun rework statio. Heating up quickly, automatic cooling. Professional mobile cell phone Repair Tools. Cheaper soldering iron and soldering station for proper mobile phone repairing. LED digital display, LED number(resolving capability is 1℃). Automatic cooling system can increase the life of heating element and protect the unit
QUICK 857D lead free adjustable hot air heat gun with Helical Wind 580W SMD rework station
1. The linear air volume adjustment, the amount of wind electricity remain stable when there is a change, the double vortex rotating wind, the wind gentle, there is no impact.
2. Heating express three seconds to reach the set temperature, the temperature of the liquid crystal display, intelligent sensors, automatic cooling, delay shutdown.
3. Blowing welding with plastic components, ringer, insert the end of the inline seat and so does not distort, does not bubble blowing Welding PCB. Demolition of the shield does not change color
4. Blow BGA chip easily broken.
1. Closed loop sensor, temperature can be controlled by zero voltage triggering mode. Large power and rapid heating. Temperature can be conveniently adjusted and the temperature is accurate and stable, and not affected by airflow.
2. Stepless airflow adjusting with a wide range. Temperature can be conveniently adjusted.
3. Sensitive electromagnetic inductor in handle ensures the unit beginning working immediately so long as the handle is held. When handle is put on the holder, the system will return back to standby mode. Easy to use.
4. Automatic cooling system can increase the life of heating element and protect the unit.
5. Compact unit takes up little space on the workbench.
1. For a variety of desoldering components. Such as: SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA and so on.
2. For heat shrinkage, drying, paint, adhesive removal, thawing, warm-up, disinfection, plastic welding
Please do not forget to unscrew the screw which below the main station ,this is very important if you didn't have use hot air /soldering station before