RIGOL DS1104 Digital Storage Oscilloscope 1 GSa/sec sampling, 4 Channels, 100 MHz Bandwidth scope + 25 MHz 2 channel Signal Source (function generator)
RIGOL DS1104Z Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels 100MHz
- 100 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 channels and 25 MHz 2 channel integrated source plus 12 Mpt memory and 1 GSa/sec sampling
- 4 Channels, 100 MHz Bandwidth scope + 25 MHz 2 channel Signal Source (function generator)
- UltraVision: Deeper memory(Std.12Mpts,Opt.24Mpts)
- UltraVision: Up to 30,000 wfms/s Waveform capture rate
- UltraVision: Multi-Level intensity grading display (100V-240V)
- The Rigol DS1104Z is a very high quality 4 channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s and a bandwidth of 100 MHz.
- The Rigol oscilloscopes are equipped with well designed and easy to use controls offering comprehensive ease-of-use functions for all measuring tasks. The menu navigation is intuitive and available in several languages.
- This high performance standard not only ensures capturing real-time instantaneous signals, but also observes details of repeated signals. The DS1104Z has a refresh rate of up to 30.000 wfms/ enabling users to capture instantaneous signals, as well as abnormal signals more quickly. It also helps to enhance the waveform capturing ability and to expedite a circuit debug course. The quality of the Rigol oscilloscopes is comparable to Agilent and Tektronix oscilloscopes.
- The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals. The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display.
- Large Display for 4 Channels
It is possible to display all four channels on the large display with 17.8 cm (7") diameter and a resolution of 800 × 480 pixel without any problems.
- Deeper Memory
The Rigol DS1000Z oscilloscopes can store up to 12 million measurement points. You can zoom into a selected part of the captured waveforms to get more details and scroll within the measurement points.
With the optional memory module MEM-DS1000Z even 24 million data points are available. The memory expansion module "MEM-DS1000Z" is available on this page under the "accessories? tab.
- Fast Capturing
The high sampling rate (up to 1 GSa/s) of the Rigol DS1000Z Oscilloscopes and the large memory makes it possible to record up to 30,000 waveforms per second.
- Realtime waveform record, replay, analysis (option)
With the optional recorder module DS1000Z-REC the recorded waveforms can be conveniently recorded, displayed and analyzed. The recorder module "DS1000Z-REC" is available on this page under the "accessories" tab.
- Multi-Level Intensity Grading Display
"Multi-Level Grading Intensity" display, extensive signal characteristics with a very large number of measurement values can also be displayed completely.
- Extensive Trigger Options
The Rigol oscilloscopes offer extensive trigger options for a professional use. The special triggers Windows, Nth Edge, Delay, Timeout, Runt, RS232/UART, I²C und SPI are available as option as "AT-DS1000Z Advanced Trigger" module on this page under the "accessories? tab.
- Serial bus decoding function (option)
With the optional "SA-DS1000Z Decoding Kit" serial data packages of different serial bus systems can be analyzed, decoded, and displayed directly as byte values. Supported protocols are: RS232/UART, I²C, and SPI.
The serial decoding module "SA-DS1000Z" is available on this page under the "accessories" tab.
- Advanced Math
The DS1000Z series oscilloscopes comes with a modern and advanced math system which lets it solve complicated signal calculations quite simply with predefined formulas.
- Masked Pass/Fail-Tests
Pass/fail testing can be used for troubleshooting in various environments like communication networks.
- Auto measurements with statistics
The oscilloscope measures up to five parameters like rise- and fall-time, amplitude, pulse width, duty cycle and many more simultaneously and shows statistics for every parameter (max- , min- and average values).